- Contains many rare and invisible photos of Audrey Hepburn on and off the stage
- With images from the archives of six top photographers: Norman Parkinson, Milton H. Greene, Douglas Kirkland, Lawrence Fried, Terry O & Neill and Eva Sereny
- Extensive commentary by Douglas Kirkland, Terry O & Neill and Eva Sereny
Audrey Hepburn once said, "I never thought I would end up with pictures with a face like mine." Nothing is further from the truth. As one of the most popular icons of the 20th century, her face is instantly recognizable around the world
For the first time, ACC Art Books and Iconic Images present the work of six wonderful photographers – Norman Parkinson, Milton H. Greene, Douglas Kirkland, Lawrence Fried, Terry O'Neill, and Eva Sereny – who were lucky enough to capture the star in different moments of her life. In addition, Terence Pepper, former National Portrait Gallery curator for photographs and co-curator of the exhibition Audrey Hepburn: Portraits of a Icon, opens his personal archive of vintage press prints, making this Ode to Hepburn truly unique.
Douglas Kirkland, Terry O & Neill and Eva Sereny tell of their memories of working with the icon throughout the book. They present a wonderful mix of on-set, fashion, portrait and behind-the-scenes photographs, including contact prints and never-before-seen images. With the introduction of Terence Pepper and a foreword by Patricia Bosworth, Always Audrey will delight any Hepburn fan.
- Hardcover Book
- English (Publication Language)
- 288 Pages - 10/17/2019 (Publication Date) - Acc Art...
Last update on 2020-06-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.