Profit First: Transform Your Business from a...
Author of cult classics The pumpkin plan and The toilet paper entrepreneur Provides a simple, intuitive cash management solution that helps small businesses break out of the Doom spiral and deliver immediate profitability.
Conventional accounting uses the logical (albeit erroneous) formula: revenue – expense = profit. The problem is that companies are run by people and people are not always logical. Serial entrepreneur Mike Michalowicz has developed a behavioral approach to accounting to reverse the formula: revenue – profit = expense. Just as the most effective weight-loss strategy is to limit servings by using smaller plates, Michalowicz demonstrates that entrepreneurs transform their business from cash-eating monsters into profitable ones by first taking profits and only dividing the remaining expenses. With the Profit First system from Michalowicz, readers will learn:
· Following 4 simple principles can simplify accounting and facilitate the management of a profitable business by considering bank account balances.
· A small, profitable company can be worth much more than a big company that survives in the profit zone.
· Companies that are profitable early and sustainably have better opportunities for long-term growth.
With dozens of case studies, hands-on, step-by-step advice, and a strong sense of humor, Michalowicz has the groundbreaking roadmap that every entrepreneur can earn the money he always dreamed of. PORTFOLIO
- Hardcover Book
- Michalowicz, Mike (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 224 Pages - 02/21/2017 (Publication Date) - Portfolio...
Last update on 2019-12-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API