Every parent wants the best for their child.
That's why they send them to college! But most parents have trouble paying for school and applying for student loans. That's why the majority of graduates get away with a student loan debt of $ 35,000 and have no idea what this debt will really cost them.
Student loan debts do not open doors to young adults – they close them. They postpone the marriage and founding of a family. This guilt even robs them of the freedom to realize their dreams. But it works differently. It is possible to go to college without student loans!
in the Debt free completionAnthony ONeal teaches parents how to take their child through school without having to spend money on it. He also shows parents:
- How to prepare your child for college
- Which classes to take in high school
- How and when do you take the ACT and SAT
- The right way to make college visits
- How to choose a major subject
A university education should prepare a graduate for his future and not deprive him of his salary and his freedom for decades. Debt-Free Degree shows parents how they can pay for college and set up their child for lifetime success.
- Hardcover Book
- ONeal, Anthony (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 224 Pages - 10/07/2019 (Publication Date) - Ramsey...
Last update on 2019-11-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API